Sunday, August 5, 2007

Resting in the Rain

Ps 68:8-10
The earth shook;
The heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God;
Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
You, O God, sent a plentiful rain,
Whereby You confirmed Your inheritance,
When it was weary. Your congregation dwelt in it;
You, O God, provided from Your goodness for the poor.
NKJV

The presence of the Lord came with the rain. So powerful that the earth shook and the mountain moved; yet it was also strengthening, confirming, and comforting. The rain was not limited, but abundant. God reminds His people of their Source, their Provision, and their Rest. We need to live in His presence. He has everything we need. He is good.

Saturate me with Your anointing.
Saturate me with Your presence.
I want to have more of Your anointing
In my life.
Saturate me, O Lord, today.

No comments: