Sunday, January 28, 2007

Open Windows

Deut 28:12-14
The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them. NKJV

What provision, what glorious wonder—that the King of Heaven would open His hands to us who serve Him. Not only does He promise to provide for our needs, but He will elevate us to a position of leadership. Not to lord it over others, but to provide for them. He blesses us so that we can be a blessing.
This is the promise to those who pay attention to His Word, and follow Him.

The windows of Heaven are open.
The blessings are falling tonight.
There’s joy, joy, joy in my heart
For Jesus made everything right.
I gave Him my old tattered garment;
He gave me a robe of pure white.
I’m feasting on manna from Heaven,
And that’s why I’m happy tonight.
(The Windows of Heaven)

No comments: